Dr Margaret Wacker has devoted her life to helping people with memory issues. Memory Lane uses a series of conversation-starting photos and carefully structured questions to help almost anyone work with people suffering memory loss.
- Easy-to-use system is perfect for everyone from doctors to family members
- Assists memory recall for Dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Dollhouse furniture stimulates group conversation and memory sharing
- Preserves valuable family histories
- Makes family visits and memory-building sessions structured and fun
“The clear directions make it easy for anyone to use… A great conversation starter!” – Rebecca Dunning MPH, RN
“A wonderful guide to bring joy to people with dementia through sharing of positive memories” – Marilee Elias MSN, RN
Memory Lane offers a fun way that anyone can start conversations that can trigger fond memories and brighten lives. Everyone benefits from a trip down Memory Lane!
|If you like this book, please Leave a Review.|
Have an experience you’d like to share? Please fill out our Memory Lane Feedback form.